Tuesday, December 31, 1996

AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE!


AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE!

My Dear Children,

There is no longer time for slumber. You have been asleep and dreaming for thousands of lifetimes. If you do not awaken now, this chance may not come again for thousands more.

Come with Me. Separation is no longer the order of the day. I separated Myself from Myself, so that I could love Myself more. The experience is finished. I want all myselves to return and merge into Me, the one self.

I gave many of you the advantage of an unhappy childhood, including conflict or separation from your mother or father . In doing this I removed from you the temptation to become attached to human parents or a specific family situation. That left you with only one option - that is to attach yourself to Me.

Why do you not avail yourself of this opportunity instead of continually seeking those relationships which can never satisfy you. Even if your childhood had been idyllic as you would have liked, it is not even the love of this form that you long for. Your deepest innermost urge is to return to yourself - to love yourself - to become the Being, Awareness, Bliss which is all you will ever be.

Let go of the past. Stop trying to get from each other what you still think you missed in childhood or marriage. You will never find anyone who is enough. Not even Me. Love yourself, know yourself, be yourself. Only you will be enough. Can you not love yourself because I love over and over again? Did I not virtually move heaven and earth to bring you to Me?

I have asked all My devotees to repeat the mantra,

" I AM GOD, I AM NOT DIFFERENT FROM GOD"

Now I ask you to specifically follow that instruction. It will be more helpful than anything you can do. Now remember that I love you, and as I do, Love yourself.

With Love and Blessings Baba.

(Extract from : http://www.geocities.com/meccamanuk/index2.html)